Dear All-American Community,
It’s been quite some time since I’ve updated you all on the progress of the 2016 All-American Model UN Conference Review.
As you know, last year we published a groundbreaking review of over 80 high school Model UN conferences hosted in the United States. This report was published in December 2014 and obviously we did not publish a new report last month, but rest assured that we plan to.
Rather than rush to publish inaccurate or stale information, we’re taking out time to produce a report that can be of even more use to our community. An important piece of feedback we received was to wait to publish the report until April, so that schools can use it to choose conferences to attend the following school year.
So, I am pleased to announce that we will be publishing the next issue of the All-American Review in April 2016!
Keep an eye out for other major changes:
- A more aesthetic, easily digestible Review format;
- More accurate information from more conferences;
- Online conference information pages on the All-American website for conferences that choose to participate in the survey;
- Incorporation of the Student Survey results;
- Result comparisons and benchmarks compared to the 2014 Review;
Thank you all for your continued support and patience! When I have more information to share, I will make sure to post it on our Unmod magazine.
Frank E. Pobutkiewicz
Want more great articles?
Sign up to get all the latest news and articles from All-American Model UN. Never more than 3 emails per month.