857-400-9525 [email protected]

Model United Nations Nation Achievement Awards

THE MUNNYs

Saturday June 08 @6:30-8:30pm
Tickets on Sale Now

The Foundry
101 Rodgers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

2024 Categories and Nominees

Best Conference Background Guides

HMUN (Harvard University) — MUNUC (University of Chicago) — NHSMUN (IMUNA) — NAIMUN (Georgetown University)

Most Creative Committees

CMUNCE (Columbia University) — BosMUN (Boston University) — VAMUN (University of Virginia) — WAMUNC (George Washington University)

Distinguished Educator Awards

Mark Kramer (Bergen County Academies, NJ) — Ruby Kofsky (St. Vincent St. Mary, OH) — Nkenge Gilliam (Elmont Memorial, NY)

High School Model UN Program of the Year

Belmont High School (MA) — Langley High School (VA) — Dublin Jerome High School (OH) — Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (VA) — American Heritage Broward Campus (FL)

Model UN Conference of the Year

MUNUC (University of Chicago) — NAIMUN (Georgetown University) — HMUN (Harvard University) — BosMUN (Boston University) — WMHSMUN (William&Mary)

2023-2024 Season Collegiate Rankings

New National Collegiate Model UN Rankings

Methodology

All-American Model United Nations has created a new ranking scale for collegiate, competitive Model United Nations teams. Our scoring model allocates points for awards won at conferences. The top eight awards each team wins at a conference make up 75% of the team score per conference, with the remaining 25% allocated for additional awards won. Each conference score is multiplied by a conference weight to award more team points for more competitive conferences. The sum of weighted conference scores per team is then divided by the number of conferences a team attended. A team must attend a minimum number of conferences to be ranked.

Methodology Benefits:

  • Assumes a competitive Model UN team can field a roster of at least 8 delegates per conference;
  • Balances small and large delegations by having 75% of the total conference score based on the top eight awards while still rewarding teams that can field larger teams that win more than eight total awards;
  • Conference weights reward teams that attend more competitive conferences while also encouraging teams to attend new conferences;
  • Better compares teams that attend five conferences with teams that attend twelve conferences;

Rankings will be revealed live during the MUNNY Awards on June 8, 2024.

Order

Tickets

Limited Availability // Discounts for Students

Evening at a Glance

6:30pm

Welcome Reception in the Grand Hall
music provided by Berklee College of Music

7:00pm

Dinner Buffet Opens- Steak, Shrimp, and Vegetarian Options
Beer & Wine Included

7:45pm

Welcome Speech
All-American Model UN Senior Tributes & Gift Presentation
Model UN National Achievement Awards (MUNNYs)
Collegiate Rankings
College Scholarship Winner
Closing Remarks

8:30pm

Toast to Model UN

$